Well, it’s almost 2023! Where did the year go? The Directive Health Team’s wish for you is that you start the new year as your best self – safe & healthy. With about 30 days left in the year we suggest you go back to our previous posts to do a deep dive in personal cybersecurity and health.
If you don’t feel like reading those posts, here is a quick recap for you:
- Update your digital passwords and keep track of them in a secure way.
- Don’t fall for spam calls, emails, and texts.
- Keep track of your personal belongings – like a wallet and your purse.
- Enable multi-factor authentication for apps and websites.
- Take a walk or hit the gym.
- Stretch, listen to a podcast, grab a book, or meditate for five minutes – clear your head!
If you need additional motivation to start the last month of the year, check out this Ted Talk.
You’ve got this! Here’s to a healthier and happier you.